Search TermsPosted: July 19, 2011
One of my favorite things to check on my site stats is how people have found my blog. There’s a super handy tool that tells you what search terms people are using that lead them to your blog. And my goodness, they are interesting.
“picture of unsafe bald tire”
- You know how I feel about bald tires.
“tofino “cheap food””
- Good luck with that, my friend.
“middle of the night dog rescues in amish country”
- At first I didn’t understand, but then I remembered this!
“why do sea otters steal each others babies?”
- Indeed! Also, why are they so mean? Why do they bite each others faces? Why are they so cute yet so incredibly evil?
- Kelsey, if you are reading this, someone is internet stalking you via my blog. Unless that was just you googling yourself, in which case, all is well!
“marriage proposal in tofino”
- For MEEE?
“why amish people fascinate me”
- I hope I gave this person some insight. Amish people = pinnacle of coolness.